Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Wherefore art thou Cream?

So the other day, after awaking from a nap, I think to myself, "Hmmm, coffee sound FABulous"! So I go through my normal ritual of pouring my coffee and adding some cream. Mmmm, tastes good, and just the caffeine kick I need. Eventually, I finish my cup of coffee and go for a nice refreshing refill. I pour the coffee, I open the fridge, and I reach for the … wait a minute … where's the cream? Oh, it's behind the milk. Hmmm, I don't quite remember putting it all the way back there. Wait, this cream has never been opened, it's brand new. I didn't remember having another carton of cream. Was the other one empty? Did I throw it away? I look in the trash. Nope, no empty cream carton in there. Well ok, I'll just open this one up because obviously the Coffee Gods have blessed me with a new and unopened carton of creamer. That was nice of them. I go back into the living room and decide to forget about the whole thing and just enjoy my coffee. Twenty seconds later I'm back in the kitchen. Yeah, I know, I was supposed to just forget about it. Hmmm, I did throw a bunch of papers away just a minute ago … maybe I threw away the other carton and then threw the papers away afterwards and that is why I could not see the empty carton in the trash. I don't remember doing that and it doesn't sound very logical, but I look under the papers anyways. No empty carton of cream. Ok, what the hell is going on! Cream does not just get up and walk out the door! Does it? I check outside. Uh, not out there either. Ok, alright, in the past I have put things in places they don't belong so let's retrace our steps; because letting this go is obviously not an option. Here we go … I walked in the kitchen … I opened the cupboard so I could get a coffee cup ... THERE IT IS!

1 comments:

Trichelle said...

lol. Sergei just did that today at my house. He put the V8 in the cupboard. you silly people that are losing your minds...hahaha...we won't mention all that I do.

 
Blogger Templates by Wishafriend.com